Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Brits

This years Brits in my opinion were really weak, don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn down a ticket but just like the Grammy's its all become a little predictable. Here are my thoughts on the whole affair.

Ed Sheeran - I Love You but I am REALLY worried about you, your hair, your follow up album, your love life, your bank balance, your friends, etc etc. He is SO talented and don't want some bitch to break his heart and take his money. I'm here if you need a friend. 
Adele - 19 Amaze. 21. Fanom. You deserve all the success in the world. Your voice was a little weak tonight and wouldn't have minded you switching it up a little. Shame Corden cut your speech short. Like your face. 
Jo Whiley - Yellow Shoes. Blew My Mind. 
George Michael - a) Why aren't you in prison. b) why aren't you in rehab. 
Olly Murs and Rizzle Kicks - Why are you stealing people's oxygen?!? Why couldn't Labyrinth perform? Or Chase and Status? 
Wil-I-Am - As uneventful as your music. Quit while your ahead.  
Rhianna - See Above 
James Cordon - Did well this year mate. Didn't try to hard. Good come backs when people were walking across the shot.  
Blur - Park Life. Say No More. Good to have you back. 
I think generally we are missing good music in the UK. New artists that aren't horribly commercial. I would have liked to seen Chase and Status get an award, they have made a massive impact on music this past year.

Hopefully we will get a bit more juicy naughty behavior next year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment